Who we are
This website is operated by Virtual Expo 247 Ltd. WeddingShow247 is an online exhibition where anyone can get easy access to information on vendors in the HR and Payroll Tech space. For more information see our About Us page.
For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the website, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name of a user’s internet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences and use of our website;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our users’ requirements; and
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Types of cookies
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
- Session cookies – these allow our website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards
- Persistent cookies – these are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our website to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache
- Strictly necessary cookies – these cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have asked for could not be provided
- Performance cookies – these cookies collect information about how you use our website, e.g. which pages you go to most often. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and is only used to improve how our website works
- Functionality cookies – these cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language, last action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites
The cookies we use
Below you will find a table of “necessary” and “non-necessary” cookies used on this site, and an explanation of their use.
While non-necessary cookies are unessential, they do help us provide better service by understanding how users interact with the site, and we keep them to a very small set in order to do this efficiently.
Table 1: Cookie list
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||persistent||1 year||Status: Necessary The WordPress plugin GDPR Cookie Consent sets this cookie to keep track of the site cookies the user has deemed necessary, if applicable. Read more about the plugin here|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||persistent||1 year||Status: Necessary The WordPress plugin GDPR Cookie Consent sets this cookie to keep track of the site cookies the user has deemed unnecessary, if applicable. Read more about the plugin here|
|intercom-id-ko5y0xvk||third party||9 months||Status: Necessary The WordPress plugin Intercom sets this cookie to identify unique anonymous visitors. Read more about this cookie here|
|intercom-session-ko5y0xvk||third party||1 week||Status: Necessary The WordPress plugin Intercom sets this cookie to identify each unique browser session. Read more about this cookie here|
|visited||persistent||15 days||Status: Necessary This is a cookie HR Tech 247 sets on the home page to ensure our banner animation is only served to you periodically, improving user experience|
|wp-youtube-lyte_feed||persistent||1 year||Status: Necessary The WordPress plugin YouTube Lyte sets this cookie to extract a video feed from YouTube to enable YouTube videos to be played on the site. In doing so, it not only loads YouTube videos faster, but it also eliminates some of the third-party cookies that accompany regular YouTube video embeds. Read more about the plugin here|
We will ask for your permission (consent) to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where these are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested (e.g. to enable you to put items in your shopping basket and use our check-out process).
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
How to contact us
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to on admin@YourExhibition247.com, write to Virtual Expo 247 Ltd, Kenward House, High Street, Hartley Wintney, Hampshire, United Kingdom, RG27 8NY or call +44 (0) 1252 755 105.
Do you need extra help?
If you would like this notice in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us (see ‘How to contact us’ above).
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy from time to time, when we do, we will inform you via the Cookie notice on the homepage of www.WeddingShow247.com.
This policy was published on 28 October 2020 and last updated on 28th of October 2020.